Objectives, Vision and Message|
Prepare doctors have ability of scientific base, high medical skills and clinical research, enables them to interact in the field of employment to rely on self-capacity in endoscopy and planning to solve current problems according to changing circumstances and plan for the future, according to disciplines.
Get international accreditation and upgrading to world in terms of output quality.
- Application of quality and medical standards for accreditation in accordance with the (IGL), which is derived on the basis of quality standards.
- Adoption of modern educational methods and advanced techniques in teaching methods (including teaching and learning small totals OSCE, OSB , Loge Book ) And the preparation of educational programs for the College (including integrative curriculum) and set up a website for the College and shrouded and access to scientific indexes.
- Employ information andcommunication technologies in the production of knowledge and scientific research transfer process and in preparing educational programs curricula.
- Activate the participation and coordination and integration between the college and the community through the establishment of seminars, conferences and seminars to discuss health and scientific issues of the country.
- The establishment of cultural exchange and bilateral agreements or collective relationships with universities, professional organizations and the Arab World.
- Seek to develop Graduate Master Higher Diploma scientific disciplines.
- Keep up with scientific and skills for growth in high – quality programs.
- Harness scientific research in community health and cognitive and technical issues service.