Prof.Dr.Jalil Ibrahim AL-Ezzi|
Name : Prof. Jalil Ibrahim Al-Ezzi
Date Of Birth : Jul.15th .1963
Nationality : Iraqi
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Muslim
Address : College of medicine / University of Diyala /Baqubah/Iraq.
Mobile: +9647734132897 / Home : +964 7734302946
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
M.B.Ch.B, Baghdad University ,Iraq ,1986
DCH , Baghdad University ,Iraq,1994
MD,(Pediatrics )-Fellow of Iraqi Commission for Medical Specializations;Baghdad,Iraq,1994
MRCPCH Part 2 (UK) , 2010
1-Aug. 1986-Nov. 1987 House officer in general hospital in Diyala Governorate in , General medicine, General surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Department and Infectious Disease Hospital
2-Dec.1987-Oct. 1990 General Practitioner (GP) in Military Service /Iraq
3-Oct.1990- Oct. 1991 ,S.H.O. Pediatrics, in Medical City, AL- Mansour Pediatric Teaching Hospital / Baghdad ( Postgraduate Studies) ,to be trained in general Pediatrics and Neonatology.
4-Oct.1991-Oct.1994 Registrar Pediatrics in Medical City AL- Mansour Pediatric Teaching Hospital / Baghdad( Postgraduate Studies) ,to be trained in Gastroenterology, Neonatology, Hematology& Oncology,Cardiology,Nephrology,Endocrinology,Dermatology,Neurology,and Well Baby Clinics.
5-Dec.1994-Nov.2001 ,Consultant Pediatrician in Ramadi Maternity and Child Hospital (MCH) ,Ramadi/ Iraq.
6-Dec.1994-Jan.1999,Lecturer Pediatric Department .College of Medicine ,Al- Anbar University ,Ramadi/ Iraq.
7-Jan.1999-Assistan Professor , Pediatric Department, College of Medicine , Al- Anbar University ,Ramadi / Iraq
8-Nov,2001-Nov.2008Associate Professor , Pediatric Department ,College of Medicine ,Hadhramout University, Mukalla/ Yemen.
9-Oct. 2002- Dec. 2004 and Oct. 2013- till now ,Head Department of Pediatric ,College of Medicine, Hadhramout University, Mukalla/ Yemen
10-Nov. 2001- Till now ,Consultant Pediatrician ,in Al- Mukalla, Maternity and Child Hospital (MCH), Mukalla/ Yemen.
11-Nov.2008- May.2016:Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatric Department, College of Medicine ,Hadhramout University, Mukalla/ Yemen.
12-Dec.2016-Nov.2019 : Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatric Department, College of Medicine Diyala University /Baqubah/Iraq.
13.Nov.2019-May 2020 Head department of Microbiology
14.May 2020-Aug.2021, Dean assistant of administrative affairs
15.Aug.2021- till now , Dean assistant of scientific affairs
1-Undergraduate Teaching & Examination , Pediatric Department .College of Medicine ,Al- Anbar University ,Ramadi/ Iraq.(Dec.1994-Nov. 2001)
2-Postgraduate Teaching & Examination Pediatric Department. College of Medicine, Al- Anbar University ,Ramadi/ Iraq.(Oct.1999-Nov. 2001).
3-Nov. 2001- May/2016, Undergraduate Teaching & Examination, Pediatric Department .College of Medicine, Hadhramout University, Mukalla/ Yemen.
4.Dec.2106-Till now Undergraduate and Postgraduate Teaching & Examination Pediatric Department. College of Medicine, University of Diyala, Baqubah/ Iraq
Publications & Researches:
1-Guillian Barrie Syndrome in Iraqi Children, J. Fac. of Med. Baghdad ,Vol.38,No.2,,1996
2-Respiratory Distress Syndrome(RDS) in Ramadi Maternity & Child Hospital (MCH) ,Journal of Al- Anbar University ,Vol.1,No.2,1998./ Ramadi, Iraq
3-Accidental Poisoning among Children in Ramadi District / Iraq . Journal of Al- Anbar University ,Vol.3,No.1,April /2001
4- Childhood Enuresis in Ramadi City / Iraq, J. Fac. of Med. Baghdad ,Vol.4,No.1,,1999.
5-Snakebite : Epidemiology, clinical presentations,& Management in Hadhramout Governorate /Yemen, Egyptian Journal of Pediatrics Vol.24,No.3&4 June& Sept. 2007/ Egypt.
6-Evaluation of Vaccine Storage Efficacy in Hadhramout Governorate / Yemen, Tikrit Medical Journal 12(2),pp. 85-88, 2006/ Tikrit/ Iraq.
7-Immunization Coverage in Rural Areas of Hadramout Governorate in the year 2003 / Yemen, Accepted for publication in Journal of Hadramout University for Science & Technology.2008.
8-Comparison of Bone Marrow Examination & Indirect Immunoflurescent Antibody Test in Diagnosis of Kala-Azar, J. Fac. of Med. Baghdad ,Vol.42,No.4,,2000.
9-Prevelance of HBsAg and Anti Hepatitis C among Primary School aged Children in Ramadi , Al- Anbar Medical Journal Vo.4,No.1,July,2002.
10-The value of Lumbar Puncture in Children Below 18 months old presented with first fever and fit in Iraqi Children ,Accepted for publication in Journal of Al- Anbar University .Ramadi, Iraq.
11-Neonatal Convulsion in Ramadi City , A clinical Study ,Accepted for publication in J. Fac. Of Med. Baghdad
13-Neonatal Mortality Rate in Ramadi City , Accepted for publication in Journal of Al- Anbar University .Ramadi, Iraq.
14-Childhood Brucellosis in Ramadi City,/Iraq, J. Fac. Of Med. Baghdad,No.3,Vol.44,2002
15-Cerebral Palsy , Clinical Presentation ,causes,& associated Complications Accepted for publication in Journal of Al- Anbar University .Ramadi, Iraq.
16-Prevelance of Asthma among Primary school age Children In Hadhramout Governorate , Hadhramout Journal of medical Sciences , Dec. 2012;vol.1;issue2.
17-Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: A rare cause of upper intestinal obstruction in infants. Hadhramout Journal of medical Sciences , June 2013;vol.2,issue1.
18- Risk factors of diarrhea among primary school aged children in Al Mukalla ,Yemen , Saudi Med J 2015; Vol. 36 (6): 721-725
19-Oral Squamous Papilloma in children, Case report , Hadhramout Journal of medical Sciences , Dec. 2012;vol.1;issue2.
20-Malignant osteopetrosis : A rare cause of anemia ; Case report Hadhramout Journal of medical Sciences , Dec. 2012;vol.1;issue2.
21-Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressive , Case report , Hadhramout Journal of medical Sciences , Jun. 2013;vol.2;issue1.
22. Giant Bilateral Cervical Cystic Hygroma With Airway Obstruction In A Yemeni Female Neonate, Case Report , Assiut Med. J. Vol. (39), No. (2), May 2015.
23. Detection of Human Bocavirus in Children Suffering from Respiratory Tract Infection in Diyala Province, Diyala Journal of Medicine 18 (2), 121-129,2020
24. Detecting and Genotyping of Human Bocavirus among Children with Gastroenteritis in Diyala Governorate, Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health 23, 231-437,2020
25. Retrospective review of Infections in Children with β-Thalassemia, Diyala Journal of Medicine 19 (1), 15-20,2020
26. Unconjugated Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia: Evaluation and Treatment , Diyala Journal of Medicine 19 (2), 31-40,2020
27. Partial Seizures, Etiologies and Associated Comorbidity Factors, Diyala Journal of Medicine 19 (2), 23-30,2020
28. Parvovirus B19 infection and seroprevalence among patients with thalassemia in Diyala province, Iraq, ANNALS OF TROPICAL MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH 24 (2), 242-07,2021
29. The Rate of Parvovirus B19 Infection among Children with Clinically Suspected Erythema Infectiosum in Diyala Province, Iraq, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 4212-4226,2021
30. Epidemiological Study of Anemia in Diyala Province/Iraq, Diyala Journal of Medicine 20 (1), 11-16,2021
31. Characteristics of Febrile Convulsions and The Association Between Ketonuria and Febrile Convulsions, Diyala Journal of Medicine 20 (1), 43-49,2021
32. Environmental Factors Associated With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Diyala Journal of Medicine 20 (1), 34-42,2021
33. Association of febrile convulsion with serum sodium and hematological indices among Iraqi children in Diyala province, Iraqi J. Comm. Med., Jan. 2019 (1) , ISSN: 16845382 ,https://www.iasj …
34. Failure To Thrive In Children Under Two Years Of Age And Associated Factors, A Hospital-Based Study, Diyala Journal of Medicine 17 (2), 127-135,2019
35. Association Of Interleukin-6 And Interleukin-11 With Neonatal Sepsis, Biochem. Cell. Arch. 22 (1), 285-288
36. Neonatal Jaundice: Knowledge, Practice, And Attitude Among Primigravida Women, Genel Tıp Dergisi https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/geneltip/issue …
1- Professor Ismail Latif Ibrahim Ph.D , Dean college of medicine , University of Diyala / Baqubah / Iraq/phone no. +964 7715401035 , Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
2-Professor Najdat Shukur Mahmoud FICMS , Head Department of Pediatrics , College of Medicine , University of Diyala , Baqubah / Iraq/phone no.+964 7729719596 Email: Najdat77@yahoo.com
3- Professor Zaid Rasheed Al-Ani , CABP;DCH , Head Department of Pediatrics , College of Medicine , Al- Anbar University , Ramadi / Iraq/ phone no. +9647807442775 email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org